Suffering with acne, no relief with various treatments, on medicines for fibroid. Possible causes?

I am latha, 37yr old lady and been suffering acne for the past 15yrs.I dont have pcod nor dandruff . I have taken homeopathy and alopathy medicines for more than 5yrs but condition still persists. Periods are regular. Since 3yrs acne started on my back too. Last year i developed a fibroid and taking medicine for that. My skin becomes very red and acne doesnt stop. I am vegetarian and doesnt take oily foods and dairy products as i read that dairy products enhance estrogen levels which might result in aggravation of acne. I am too tired and feel depressed due to my skin problems. thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013