Suffering with acne from long time, no improvement with erytop, dry lips, peeling in chin area. Any chances required?

Hi , i m 21 yrs old female n i have been suffering from acne since last 12 yrs. i have consulted many specialists bt hv gt no relief. now i am taking tretiva 20 mg from 1.5 mnths n till yet no improvemnent has been seen. my acne is becoming severe day by day. i m applying erytop - A gel during night. i have dry lips n even the chin area is showing peeling. so plz suggest me shud i continue d same treatment ny changes are required. will i b able to get rid of acne ever? its very frustrating and depressing as its been a long period of 12 yrs since i hv suffered
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012