Suffering with acne, blackheads, stable periods. Permanent remedy for acne?

yes plz..i m 22 yr. old grl..from india..i am suffering from acne , blach heads when i was 12 yrs. old..initially they were severe...but nw reduced...but i m rid of these acne . scars, blackheads nw...i want clear skin...i m rid of doin experiments in a hope dat dey will end soon..but no results i mah family no history of acne is present...i hve an early menarche ,,at 11 yrs..wich was irregular initially but nw stable...plz help me....
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012