Suffering with acidity, not completely relieved after Ganaton course. Advised Reekol. Should I take it?

Hi Doctor, I am 40 year old. I was suffering from acidity for the last one year. I have a history of gastric and constipation . I also went through endoscopy but it is clear. Doctor suggested me Ganaton Total for two months. Now the acidity is not there. When I re consulted Doctor after having Ganaton Total for two months, he now suggested me Rekool 20 for Six months. I still feel Gases, I would like to know, should I continue Rekool for the said period. And is there any precaution with respect to food. Mustejab
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012