Suffering with acidity, burning pain at the mid of stomach, excessive burps after meals with watery expulsion from mouth. How can I cure this?

Dear sir. Am suffering from acidity problem from last one & half year.I always feel burning pin in mid of stomach ..and and on the right side above..i feel pinching pain continuously.What ever i take at the time of meal...and after having meal i start burping very badly..and emulsion kind of liquid comes down from my mouth..containing 30% food please help me to know about the ,what should i do?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012