Suffering with acid reflux, on Lansoprazole, Gaviscon, worsens at night and causes bad breath. Cause?

I have acid reflux for which I am taking Lansoprazole . I also take Gaviscon. Why is it always worse at night and why do I have problems getting my breath when at its worse? I am awaiting an endoscopy . I have changed my diet to eliminate known trigger foods. Will an endoscopy show anything conclusive? I could cope with indigestion-type pain but the shortness of breath is frightening. Any advice would be very appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  465 Awaiting Answer