Suffering with Varicocele. Sperm count low. Undergoing homeopathy and alopathy medication. Is it okay?

hello doctor, I am suffering with varicocele since last one and half year. there is no pain. my sperm court and very less. after taking homopathy medicine for some time i stopped it and went to the urologist. on his advice scrotum ultrasound was done and to surprise grade ii varicocele and reduced to grade i. He advised to take tables ubiq, etc for sustaining the sperm count. I am also taking both the medicines now i.e., homopathy and alopathi. is there any danger in taking both the medicines. and final solution to my problm please answer my quiry thanks and regards in adsvance
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013