Suffering with TMJ, use mouth guard, have metallic taste in mouth, constant headache. How can I get rid of this?

I have tmj for over a year. Since Dec 14, I have had a metallic taste in my mouth and a constant headache . I wear a mouth guard at night to help with my clenching. My face hurts. The top of my head and back of my neck is sensitive. How do I get rid of this bad taste in my mouth? And how do I get all the pain down? How can I get things to be back to normal or close to normal? It is all muscular. I clench while I sleep. What kind of plan can you recommend for me to get this under control? A mild pain killer does not take care of the pain. I m already on a muscle relaxer, but I m looking for long term results. What can I do?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012