Suffering with TBHD on left breast, have face swelling with acne in face, body post intake of medicines. Suggestions?

Hi, my name is Biman , Male, 31, I am suffering from TBHD reaction type-1 on my left breast . My doctor prescribe me wysolone 40mg for 15 days with 1 tablets daily and reduce dosage after 15 days 30mg once daily with two antacid tablets. Also I informed that I have an open thoracic surgery on 10 Oct 2012. The surgeon advised me to take steroid after two months.So I have taken wysolone 40mg from 10 Dec 2012 for 15 days as per doctor s prescription and no such side effect till 10 days but after 10 days I feel some problem after taking tablets like a swelling of face, more acne in face, backside,arms and mostly I am feeling some pain below stitch .So please suggest me what should I do now.......
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012