Suffering with TB, on medications, has blood in sputum, normal chest x-ray, USG. Cause of blood in sputum?

Dear Doctor, My father is 62 years old suffering from TB. after diagonosis of the TB last two month he has taken Forecox 2 tablet daily & after 2 months he is taking 1 tablet of RHE- FD ( rifampicin 450mg+ isoniazid 300mg+ ethambutol 800mg) for last 10 days. but after taking forecox last 2 months he is suffering from cough ( sputum with blood). his chest X Ray & USG is normal not showing any mass. please tell me what is the reason behind this blood sputum
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012