Suffering with TB, no improvement with medicines. Taking Rimactazide, Pyazinanlide, Allopurinol. What should be done?

My husband having the tb infection, he got the medication since May 25,2012 til now. since first time the level is 1+ but until now the level is still the same 1+ (no changes at all) I m wondering how come why there s no improvement to get negative result?? These are tablets which need to take on an empty stomach before breakfast(2 months to be taken) ; Rimactazide 600mg(300mgx2) ; Orange color Pyazinanlide 2g(500mgx4) ; white color Ethambutol 1.2g(400mgx3) ; white color Neurobion 1 tablet ; pink color in the evening @ 18:00 ; Allopurinol 300mg(100mgx3) ; white color
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012