Suffering with TB, asthma, persisting symptoms inspite of medicines. Suggestions?

My sister has been prescribed her Dr in Pangasinan Philippinesby with medicine obucorc and meptid but she has been taking these medicines for years now and she still suffers the same symptoms. I am not sure of the spellings of the medicine According to the British Medical Experts she should have been taking the 5 effective top of the list medicines like polypeptide, Moxifloxacin, PZA etc. She has Tubercolosis and Ashtma.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013