Suffering with Sjogren's syndrome, lupus, has nerve pain from labia to rectum. Is it related to Sjogren's?

I have a friend with sjogren s syndrome and possibly lupus . She has had intense nerve type pain (burning radiating) from her labia to the rectum for months which is incapacitating at times. Is it possible this is nerve pain related to damage from Sjogren s - has already been too gyn, rhematologist, PCP, GI with next stop being a neurologist. Would love to help her. No offense, but it seems many doctors know little about Sjogens and I m not sure her symptoms are being taken as seriously as they should be.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013