Suffering with Rosacea, varicose veins, grass allergy, gluten and dairy intolerance. Is noriday suitable for me?

I am 45yo. have gluten , wheat, dairy, yeast intolerances. have rosacea skin condition. have had varicose vein in left leg removed due to pregnancies. non smoker. no other medical conditions except grass allergies and short sightedness. is noriday contraceptive suitable for me?period. regular but light. bloating and sugar cravings otherwise good. pelvic ultrasound shows no abnormalities. not pregnant. had a scare therefore investigating this option.o
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012