Suffering with Rheumatoid arthritis, diagnosed with pulmonary tuberculosis. Can Saaz DZ be taken with anti-TB medicines?

Hello Doctor! My mom is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis because of which she is having multiple other complications. Recently she has got a lungs infection because of the same and her doctor has confirmed that it is a case of pulmonary tuberculosis . She is now under medication for the same. Previously she was taking Saaz DS for her joints pain, so I wanted to confirm that if she should continue taking that medicine now that she s under medication for tuberculosis
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012