Suffering with RA, hypothyroidism, have shortness of breath, chest pain, numbness, diagnosed with HPV. Chances of stroke or heart attack?

I have rumatoid arthritis and I also have hypothyroidism . I was diagnosed today with high risk hpv with no genital warts . I went to the er 3 weeks agofor shortness of breath and chest pains and face and arm numbness. I am concerned the professionals I have been seeing here are not completely assessing my situation. I am still having occurring issues with my numbness and shortnessof breath. Could I be on the way to stoke or heart atack. Also I am in recovery now but I was a meth user for 7 years and I still smoke cigarettes. I have been drug free for 4 years
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012