Suffering with RA, have weakness, low grade fever, stomach upset, lethargy, no appetite, taking prednisone. What is the cause?

I am a caregiver and my patient has been to the doctor and the emergency room 2x - she is 85 years old, and has weakness, clammy at times, low grade fever at times, stomach upset, lethargic, and no appetite all at times. She has RA, but does this condition have all of these symptoms at the same time? She is on predisone 2x, 10 mg for four days to see if this helps....but I just don t get it
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012