Suffering with RA, had stomach cramps, cold, wheezing, swollen knee on missing medicines for a week. Cause?

lets start off saying i have been diagnosed with RA for over 10 years and i do take my meds. for the past week i went from having stomach cramps and nauaea to a cold and wheezing and then my knee on the left side swollen, hot and stiff to now i woke up to my whole left side this morning also feeling hot swollen and painful to touch. Ribs knee and stomach are most painful to touch. should i go to er, rhuemy or gp? and what could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer