Suffering with Parkinson's disease since long term, difficulty in movement, speech, sleep. Will neupro patch be effective and harmless?

Dear Sir My mother, 66, his patient since 2006, dealing with Parkinson s disease medication to 375 mg Avukar a rate of half a tablet every 6 hours Now, the drug does not work effectively where he became a drug effect 12 hours a day any stage reached the end of the dose Now facing the problem in the movement, as has become unable to move, stiffness in muscles and in some cases, difficulty in speech and disturbances in sleep and thinner Are there any medications to help levocar (levodopa+carpedopa) medication to assist in drug delivery to the brain and be effective and their side effects are mild? I want to ask for neupro patch Is it effective and whether its content and served in this case and does not have serious side Itar? I hope that I find your reply soon Nader Ali Sudan
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012