Suffering with PCOS, taken dronis course, no periods since months. What is the cause?

I am suffering from polycystic ovary .my age is prescribed me Dronis 20 tablet .i had 4 files of dronis 20 tablet(each file consisting of 24 tablets).i completed the course of dronis 20 on 14th august 2012 and had my last period on 19th august 2012.since then i had no periods.i am suffering from missed periods last 2 months.what can be the causes of my missed periods?is it due to the side effect of dronis 20 tablet or some other reason......plz help....
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012