Suffering with PCOS, on modus, no periods yet, pregnancy ruled out. How can I get menses quickly?

hi, i m 20 years of age and i have Poly cystic ovary disease because of which i do not have any fixed date for my periods... I missed my periods twice, since i am not pregnant my doctor has prescribed be modus 10 mg which is to b taken twice a day for 5 days... she said on the 6th or the 7th day i will get my periods.. But today its the 10th day and i havnt got my periods yet.... could you please tell me what can be done about it?? i want to get my periods as soon as possible as i have to attend a wedding on 23rd and i want to get free before that from the periods...
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012