Suffering with PCOS, hypothyroid, one fallopian tube, taking Clomiphene with M2 tone. Is it safe?

Hi, I am 33 yrs, I have PCOS, hypothyroid and with just one fallopian tube ( Unicornuate uterus on right), and have had 2 miscarriages. I have recently started taking M2tone syrup, but on Clomiphene as per doctor s prescription. Is it safe to take M2tone syrup along with Clomiphene? I live in UK, and here, doctors do not prescribe Progesterone Tablets. While in India, I was given progesterone from Day 20 of my cycle for 5 days. Can I take that, as I suspect, both my 2 miscarriages were due to low progesterone level.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013