Suffering with PCOS, hypothyroid, do not have periods after taking deviry. Had done a course of Metformin, Nacfil. What is the cause?

im a 25 yrs old unmarried girl..i had irregular menstrual bleeding ever since i attained my puberty . 3 yrs back, i went through a USG abdomen with which a diagnosis of mild PCOS features were made. i was put on krimson 35 for which i was menstruating regularly for a year. as i stopped the drug, my periods went irregular. i was put on metformin 500 mg and Nacfil tablet which did not help. 3 months back, i was found to have severe hypothyrodism. i have been taking Thyroxine Sodium tablet regularly for the last 3 months along with Metformin and Nacfil. but my period is missed. i took deviry 10 mg for 4 days to induce my period. but i still have not got my periods. today is the 8th day since the completion of the dosage. im worried. please help.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012