Suffering with PCOS, high TSH, trying to conceive, have regular periods, advised glycophage, clomid. Help?

hi dr.i ned some help.i m suffering from pcos since last january bt now it is in control as my weight is btwen 49kg to 50kg always my age in 26years im trying to conceiv with glophage and clomid .last month i took clomid 100mg/day and now 150mg/ perds are regular aince last 4 5 months .i m on study in another country so here in language problem my dr suggested me these medicines and if also i ot get pregnent i ll use aromek, i hav tsh problm as well. tsh test i had 10days ago with result 0.029 im on thiroxin since 1999.t3 was normal
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013