Suffering with PCOS, have frequent urination, high triglycerides inspite of regular workout. What could be wrong?

I weighed 162 lbs in June (5 ft 6 in tall). I ve since lost about 15 pounds and am eating heathly and exercising 5 to 6 days a week. My Dr called with bloodwork results and reported my triglycerides are very high to high - but I didn t ask the number (ill have to follow on that piece. Why are they so high if I m overall eating well for months now and in shape again :/ - lots of veggies, fish and some meat. Fruit too. I m diagnosed with PCOS / minor hormonal abnormalities ... I went to the dr who req bloodwork only after a full yer of having to urinate with more frequency than ever before - from 3 to 4 times a night to up to 10!!!! Within minutes using the restroom by bladder is full again!! The rest of the bloodwork was normal and she did state my cholesterol was 186. Other than the PCOS and frequent urination driving me nuts (it s like I can feel my bladder filling) - could there be something with my kidneys? I m 30 yrs and about 20 days old :)
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012