Suffering with PCOS, get nausea and giddiness on taking metformin. Suggestion?

Hi Doctors, I am Sharmistha from Bangalore, India. I am suffering from PCOS from last one year, I went to few doctors but it didn t help me. I don t want to take contraceptic tablets may be in future some can arise. My age is 26 and I get married 1.5 yr back.I was 58kg now I am 73kg my height is 5.2 ft, I am working in a I.T company but I still try to do yoga but its not effective. We want to plan a baby ,so by taking contraceptic tablet some side effect may arise because my doctor ask me to take DAINE 35 for 1 year. I took it for 3 months but after that I stop taking that but I continued taking Metformine 500 mg . Per day she ask me to take metformine 1500 mg for 2 months the 2000mg for the rest 10months. After taking that I feel nausea like fainting . So now I consult with another doctor he ask me to take 750mg metformine/day. If anyone can suggest me regarding my problem I will be very thankful . Please help me.....
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012