Suffering with PCOS, endometriosis, prescribed orgamed. Is this a safer option?

Hai. I am 32 yr old married woman having pcos and endometriosis problem . my doctor has prescribed me to use orgamed 10mg twice a day for 20 days. because i am having a pain from 6th day of the period and the groin region is so painful. Is this medicine two times daily for 20 days a safer option or not? please suggest me to cope up with the side effects of this medicine. thank you. Subhadra E-Mail Address is subhadra_venkata@ WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  36 Awaiting Answer