Suffering with PCOS, do not have periods, taken duphaston, injection to rupture the eggs. What should be done?

Hi dctr my name is periods s not regular(i hve pcos )i got married on may 2011.frm july onwards,i was under treatment.dctr prescribed me yasmin(3 mnths course).bt,it didnt work.den she prescribed primolut for my periods to come out.den,frm the 2nd day to 6th day,i have to take leterozole.den,i will have a scan on the 11th day to check whether der s any egg formed.den the 13th day,i will hve an injection for egg got ruptured.dis s my 2nd cycle and she gave me duphaton 10 mg ,1 a day ,for 8 days.and,dat also over on 11th july..dis s d 7th day. n my periods didnt came out yet...what should i do dctr?is my treatment goes correctly? Email:achumol90@ WWW.WWWW.WW Hi, may I answer your health queries? Please ty
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012