Suffering with PCOD since teen, no improvement with Krimson, have continuous bleeding. Will this cause complications in pregnancy?

Hello Doctor, I am suffering from PCOD scince age of 14 and now i am 24. i was having krimson 35 since last 1.6 years. 3months back i left krimson but still my periods are not regular.5 days back i had periods and not stopped till now.Nw by end of this year i l be gtng married.i am worried will i b able to get pregnant.should i continue with krimson or no.what should i take to make my periods regular.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012