Suffering with PCOD, on Asmita, missed periods, positive urine pregnancy test, blood and sonography ruled out pregnancy. Cause?

hello sir, my wife had problem of pcod , one year ago she found dlayed period and we took pragnancy strip test that was positive, even best gynec of baroda also told her she had pragnancy of 6 to 8 week via physical chekup then we took blood test and sonography . and result was unexpected there was no pragnancy only because of pcod problem that time we found two positive strip test. then my wife started taking a pill ASMITA , then se started having regular mensis, on july-12 she stoped taking that pill, we had unprotected sex for aug,sept and oct. she was regular in period for july(28th) and aug(26th), but she missed on sept, and we took pragnancy test two days back and that was positive...i found history repeating....cause best gynec told my wife one year ago that there will be no chance to have pragnancy for 1 or two years cause of effect of tose pills....what to do?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  31 Awaiting Answer