Suffering with PCOD, irregular period, not able to conceive. What is the permanent cure?

hello doctor , Iam a 38 year old woman suffering with pcod since I attained puberty . For the last 10 years I took all the kind of hormonal treatment to set my periods regular but of no help. I have a 11 year old son but , I couldn t succeed in conceiving again as this problem is really stubborn.I tried homeopathy too but of no use so I would like to know about ayurvedic medicines which can set my periods regular. Because of pcod my weight is not reducing. I don t get my periods If I don t take medicines for inducing it. So please help me!!!! Padma
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013