Suffering with OSA, no relief with CPAP machine, get tiredness on using sleeping pills. Effective remedy?

Hi, I have a concern about my mother who is suffering from OSA ( Obstructive Sleep Apnea ). As per Dr. s advice, she was asked to use a CPAP Machine as her airway passage in the throat has been blocked. She has started using the machine from past three weeks, however she hasn t got any relief and she is still unable to sleep. She is in the habit of taking sleeping pill (Zolfresh) on and off, but that is again making her body tired throughout the day. Could you please help with a remedy please.............. Thanks, Suneera Bangalore
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013