Suffering with OCD, worried about stammering being exposed to people, get rapid beats, frozen chest during spell. Remedy?

hi i am bhanubhakta baral a OCD patient i worry to much of stammering that it has actually made me of without speech.I think i am gonna rape my one little sister when i see her.Fear of height ,sharp objects, dirt s etc. think lest i spit at people s face when i talk face to face.i can t concentrate on any subject as my all concentration is diverting to the thought that i am stammer and gonna expose myself being stammer.When telephone rings my heart beats too much and feel to cool in around chest .my left part of the body is much more affected with the negativity and can t handle properly.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012