Suffering with Noonans Syndrome, ADHD, developmental delays and ODD. On Depakote, Mellarrel, Abilify, Concerta and lamotrigine. Reaction among drugs?

I am the parent of a 15 year old male that has Noonans Syndrome, and ADHD, developmental delays, ODD.he was admitted to a crisis center yesterday,10/08/13, because of his out of control behavior. I just received a call from the facility asking for authorization to add Depakote 500mg a day and Mellarrel 50 mg 3x a day. He is also taking Abilify 10 mg 2x a day and Concerta 54 mg once a day, and lamotrigine 100 mg 2x a day. I am concerned about the cocktail of meds he has been put on. Please advise as to side affects and interaction of meds.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013