Suffering with Neuro cystocercosis, on medicines, has continuous vertigo, headache, gets senseless by interlocking. Treatment advise?

Sir, The patient is suffering from Neuro Cystocercosis (NCC). Please find attached the copy of MRI Report dated 03-05-2012 and MRI report dated 25-09-2012. The copy of CT Scan report is also attached. The patient is having continous Vertigo and headache and is unable to get up since last 20-25 days. The patient also gets senseless by interlocking of teeth about 3 -4 times a day.Pleasently the following medicines are given: 1. Levipil 750 - 1 tab twice daily 2. Vertin 16 mg - 1 tab twice daily 3. Lonazep 0.5 - 1 tab thrice daily 4. Pexep CR 25 - - 1 tab once daily 5. Pantop 40 - 1 tab once daily So, please suggest if it will be benefecial for me to go or some other place and to which doctor should I consult and what to do.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012