Suffering with NAFLD, high SGPT, SGOT, cholesterol, no change in levels even after taking medicines. Am I taking the right medications?

sir i am suffering with NAFLD since last three years my SGPT level is 100, SGOT is 80, TG is 235, and cholestrol is 190. sir my mother is also suffering with same problem, i am taking medicine (1) Udiliv 300mg two times a day (2) Heptral 400 mg Two times a day (3) Atorlip-F one tablet aday since last six months still my lipid profile is not correct kindly advice me is my medicine is OK.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012