Suffering with MS, have intense pain around ovaries, had hysterectomy in the past, family history of ovarian cancer. What is the cause?

Yes,I had a hyseerectomy over 20 yers agio and my ovaries were lfet because I wa only 27 when diagnosed with endometriosis . I have recently been experinecing serevere pain and no doctor will take me seriously. I have now changes to two obg/dr s and my family history really makes me feeling the importantance is greater that they thing. My mother, grandmother, great gradmother and all 6 of my grandmothers sisters passed with ovarian cancer . I m the oldest and first born grand daughter and I worry daily. I too suffer from MS and any little stree brings on ms flareups, so could you please help ease my mind of success what to do nest, Im really scared... if this MS doesnt kill me I m afraid ovarian cancer will.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer