Suffering with MS, have frequent urination, fever, chills, flank pain. Urinalysis showed cloudy and WBC. Cause and remedy?

Hello, I ve had some issues lately...I have M.S., and have been having extreme urinary urgency , some fevers & chills and now, flank pain. I was on prednisone for the M.S. about 2 months ago. I just. Saw the doctor and the results of the urinalysis were cloudy and WBC s. The culture just came back negative. The other symptoms I ve been experiencing is nausea, and trouble ambulating. I m not sure if this is a kidney infection or my M.S. acting up, but my M.S. has been pretty stable up until recently. Please help!!!
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012