Suffering with MCTD, hypothyroidism, asthma, have multiple dry patches on arms and legs post formation of dent, nausea, diarrhea. Help?

I have multiple dry patches that have appeared on my arms and legs. The first was on my shin and started as a dent that changed into a reddish, dry, slightly flakey spot. Now I have more forming on my legs and arms. The original one (3 months or more old) is still there and is now just a crusty, dry spot. I have had several others form then the dryness goes away and a white mark appears (I am white but darker complected.) the spots will not tan . There is one on my arm above where I wear my watch that is extremely irrated and redder than the others. Now I am getting nauseated and have the diarrhea. It may be unrelated. I have MCTD, hypotyroidism, asthma , and stinging insect allergies. I am on Synthroid , Cytomel , adipex , Adair, and albuterol. I am 35, 128, and other than the diagnosises, I am in good health...
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012