Suffering with ITP, has severe stomach pain, stomach swelling, loose motions with blood due to high dosage of medicines. Effective remedy?

My mother-in-law is suffering from ITP from nearly 5 years and her treatment has been ongoing with suggestions from Dr. Dhama Chaudhary. But inspite of several treatments given by him along with high dosage steroids, the condition is not improving. Infact, it is getting worse day-after-day. Due to high dose medication , the side-effects have also come up which are leading to Severe Stomack Pain, Stomach Swelling , Heavy loose motions, bleeding of blood, Breathing problems, low platlet count which sometimes fall as low as 10 and severqal others. In past 6 months, she had been admitted to hospital 3 times and yesterday only, we have to admit her again to the hospital due to severe stomach pain and swelling and critical breatlessness. She s very critical and I am looking out for the best possible treatment available in India. I request you to please help me on urgent basis if you have any good references that can make her a simple being again with a permanent solution to this problem.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012