Suffering with IBS, bowel incontinance, stomach pain, hot flashes. What is it?

I suffer with IBS but it has gotten worse. I have been experiencing alot of bowel incontinance. Everytime I eat I get sick right after. I have stomach pain, headach hot flashes and have to go to the bathroom and sit for awhile. this has been going on for almost a year now. If I have to travel I don t eat cause to many stops. As hard as I try to hold it I don t always make it to the bathroom in time. When it hits it hits.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013