Suffering with IBS and acid reflux, have intermittent heaviness below ribs, feeling of food obstruction. Treatment?

.hi ive been suffering a on and off for a while now and everytime i eat i get this horrible heavy feeling just below ribs in the center like my food is stuck there or even just above my belly button like its sitting on top of my belly button its getting really annoying now i hadnt had it for.a.while then thus (now sun) i ate a beef burger and chips within 20mins of eating this i got the heavy feeling just below.ribs like the food was stuck right in center its now been 4days and i still feel like its stuck there if i rub it i burp a little ive drank gaviscon but no help i do also suffer from IBS-C and acid reflux
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013