Suffering with I degree thyroid. What should be the dosage for Eltroxine?

Hello doctors! I would like to ask about 2 medicines that I bought recently in Delhi. 1. cipcal-500 tablets. Is it ok to take 1 tab per day? 2. Eltroxine ( Thyroxine Sodium ). The instruction that I found online is a bit complicated. Doctors in my country prescribe all the time different medicine. I have light problems with my thyroid (doctors here say I-II degree, meaning of which I don’t quite understand). Question: Can I take 1 tab of Eltroxine? For how long. Or must I visit a doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012