Suffering with Hepatitis C, have constant upper abdominal pain, heavy fatigue, sleeping trouble, loose stools, low appetite inspite of hunger. What is the cause?

I have had hep c for 13 years. I now for a long time had an ache in my upper right abdomen , serious fatigue , don t ever sleep well or long, and for months on end, every day had loose stools . I ve never had jaundice , though. Could this be symptoms of something else such as gall bladder problems? Why the side pain and stools? I ve read that the liver problem wouldnt cause pain. This gnawing ache and daily diarreah is just terrible. Whath else could it be? I have also had small painful mouth ulcers in the past.I get hungry, but no fod seems good to me, and when I do eat, I can t seem to eat very much at all.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012