Suffering with Hashimoto's, have consistent flaring up on RBC in urinalysis, no pain. Cause of concern?

Since past february 3-5 RBC have been showing up in my urinalysis . I ve been getting tests done every 3-4 months since being diagnosed with Hashimoto s Hypothyroidism around a year ago. Nothing else of note has shown up that would indicate kidney trouble. I have no pain or discomfort in any way (apart from the usual Hypothyroidism random weird symptoms) I have gotten my Thyroid under control with a Synthroid dosage of .75mcg, my T4, T3 and TSH levels are all within normal range. Anything I should be concerned about? It hasn t gone past 3-5 RBC, but hasn t gone down either. Everything else in the Urinalysis came back negative.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012