Suffering with Hashimoto's and diabetes, have light periods, elevated TSH, MAT antibodies, taking Duphaston. What should be done?

Hi Dr. Samuel. I have Hashimoto s and diabetes type 1. I am on Euthyrox 0.75 mgs. My periods were heavy and that is why the docotr prescibed me Duphastone from day 5 to day 24 pf my cycle. I have been ob Duphastone for two years and everything was ok. For three months I have had very light periods - only spotting. This month I the bleeding strated on day 14 of my cycle and continued for 2 weeks but my doctor told me to continue taking Duphastone in higher doses 3 tablets a day.My TSH is 1.70 I have MAT antibodies . I am not sure if the bleeding is because of duphastone or because of the Hashimotos. What should I do after I stop Duphastone? What tests need to be done?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  58 Awaiting Answer