Suffering with Hashimoto's, RA, OA, osteoporosis, fibromyalgia, chronic vertigo, on pills, no relief. Normal MRI of head. Advice?

I am a 50 year old women with Hashimotos,RA,OA, Ostioporsis, Fibermyalgia, and cronic vertigo . I am haveing veritigo the past two weeks and cant get rid of it. Went to the er and they gave me valum and benadril thru an IV. I am also takeing pills at home and it wont go away. I have had a mri of the head and that is fine. No one can seem to help me not even my ent doctor. What is your advice to get rid of the vertigo I cant do anything.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012