Suffering with Gallbladder metastatic CA, syst HTN, diabetes. No improvement with treatment. Suggestion?

MY uncle age 59 years Male and we knew from Apollo New Delhi Hospital that he is suffering from Gallbladder Metastatic CA Syst HTN, Type 2 DM. His weight is 65kg and health condition is not good as he was. So docor told me if the jaundice level controled then we can go to kemo therapy but that might not be good. They are not hopeful for his life more than 3 months, is there any way to longer his life?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012