Suffering with GERD, have regular pain in arms, shoulders with intense burping, palpitations. Normal test results. Suggestion?

hello, iam 32 year old iam suffiring from gerd from past 3 years , and from past 2 years i am having left arm pain and sholder pain almost regularly , and i burp for atlest 50 times/day, i feel very anxious and i think abt my heart lot , that i may get heart attak, some times i went to emergency room with pounding haeart and palpitations but doctors send me back saying nothing wrong , some times i feel skipped beat also, i think pvc , i had many ecgs, 2 tmt. 1 eco. everthing was normal, and tmt was negetive , when ever pain comes it may be stomach , sholders i thak of heat
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012