Suffering with G6PD, widal test showed typhoid. Had taken ciprolex, amoxicillin for earlier attack. Which should I take now?

hello i am a 61 yr old Ghanaian female with G6PD.I was diagnosed of typhoid fever about 3 months ago and i took ciprolex and amoxycilin. i was shaking during the whole time with an increased rate of my heartbeat . After this i went for a fibroid surgery so had to concentrate on recuperating. I recently took a widal test and the typhi H was 1/180. What drugs should i use considering am G6PD and reacted to the previous medications.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012